Recognized as a Leader in Delivering Risk Solutions to Insurers and Organizations
in2vate is delighted to be a part of CIOReview’s “20 Most Promising Insurance Technology Solution Providers 2017.” Of 300+ companies on the forefront of providing insurance technology solutions–in2vate was selected, awarded, and featured in CIOReview’s 3rd annual edition of Insurance Technology magazine. in2vate’s President, Roger Duffield, discusses the challenging environment to improve claims and our commitment to providing solutions.
“We do this because it’s our mission to transform the way companies perceive and act related to risk management. There is just so much opportunity and we’re excited to be a part of the solution.”
– Roger Duffield, President, CPCU, ARM
“…in2vate was great to work with, they are not just a technology provider, they understood risk management and what we were trying to accomplish, we highly recommend in2vate.”
– Charles Williams, Loss Prevention Manager, CSAC-EIA
Readers will receive an in-depth perspective about in2vate’s product offerings, strengths, and unique proposition to clients. Including:
- Improving risk management programs for insurers and their clients to reduce claims.
- Challenges and differentiators in meeting compliance.
- Using risk assessments and renewal surveys for insurance benchmarking.
- Simplifying efforts to track and improve KPIs to manage and mitigate risk.
About in2vate: Helping organizations simplify their risk management, education, and compliance programs. in2vate Online™, a web-based operating system designed to deliver content, collect data, manipulate and provide output for a variety of risk management tools. Our unique pyramid structure and user security enables organizations to control user access at a program level, while allowing administrators to manage their own tools.