Adobe Flash Player is Freeware (free software) that displays media and video on your internet browser. If you update Flash on your one browser, it does not also update on the other browsers on your computer. When you update Flash, it is updated for the browser you are using. If you change browsers, you may need to update Flash on the new browser.
To update Adobe Flash Player:
- Go to this link: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Click “Download Now”.
- The Adobe Flash Player Installer will download to your browser.
- Locate and open the downloaded installer–This will open the Flash Player file.
- Double-click on the Flash Player file.
- Click “open” or “allow” on any messages that may appear.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- The installation will begin and display a loading bar to show progress.
- When the bar finishes loading, your Flash Player has been updated.
If the issue is not resolved, check to make sure Flash was successfully installed on your browser. Refer to step 5 in these instructions below to check.
*Adobe Flash Player update process varies depending on your computer’s settings (browser and operating system).
Email us at HelpDesk@in2vate.com or call us at 800-205-5262
8AM-5PM CST Monday-Friday