- If you have 10 or more users to add, you might consider doing a user upload.
- All user accounts must be assigned to a profile and can optionally be assigned a site, department, and role–set these up before you begin adding new users to keep the process efficient.
To add a new user account:
- Log in.
- Go to the “Administration” tab.
- In the left column menu, click “Users.”
- On the User List screen, click the “Add New User” button at the top.
- Complete the new user fields. Required fields are user ID (recommend email address), First Name, Last Name, Email, and Password.
- If you wish to email the user their account information select the “Send Account Information” box.
- Hit “Continue” when all fields are complete.
- Select an existing Profile from the dropdown menu or create a new Profile.
- User Permissions are controlled by Profiles. By default, your platform will have the Default and Administrator profiles.
- Learn more about the Profile setting on pages 3-4.
- After selecting an available Profile from the dropdown menu, resources for that Profile will be automatically ticked in the list of rights and permissions on screen.
- Create a new Profile by typing a name for the profile and ticking permissions for resources the Profile will have access to.
- Click the “SAVE” button at the bottom of the page. Your user will be added to the platform. You will be returned to the user list.